- “Striving for a Just and Safer Workplace” Report by Greater Minnesota Worker Center (GMWC).
- “Wages and Working Conditions in Arkansas Poultry Plants” – Report by NW Arkansas Worker Justice Center.
- Presentation slides from Ahmed Ali, (GMWC).
- Economic Policy Institute (EPI) Perkins Project on Worker’s Rights and Wages Policy Watch.
- EPI Interactive Map of anti-worker laws by state.
- “A Practical Guide to Combating Wage Theft” – Report from the Center for Popular Democracy.
Faith communities can work in solidarity with worker centers to advance our common struggle for dignity and equality. We can take the lessons from Magaly and Ahmed and apply them with organizations that are close to home. To identify a Worker Center near you, please visit Interfaith Worker Justice
for a list of affiliates.